- Completely made out of stainless steel which guarantees it will never rust through and has a long life expectancy.
- The wood stove has a sturdy stand without play because of three robust legs.
- Create a great stew with an optional Dutch Oven hanging inside your Stokem.
- Or make the best BBQ meals on the optional grill plate inside your Stokem.
- Because the Stokem has a door with a smart airflow, you can switch between two modes:
- Kickstarter mode for lighting the stove or creating a fierce fire with flames coming out of the pipe.
- Comfort mode for enjoying the dancing flames and comfortable heat.
- The door with window creates an efficient and clean burning process, gives a great view of the flames AND prevents smoke nuisance.
- The Matt black heat resistant paint finish creates even more heat dispersion.
- The valve in the chimney controls the intensity of the fire.
- The smoke from the chimney exits at a 2,35 meters height so it does not bother anyone.
- The redundant ashes can easily be removed because of the completely flat bottom.
- The Matt edition is a sand -blasted stainless steel wood stove. The FireBasterd colors beautifully because of the heat which gives it its own personal touch!
- A Stokem is made from the highest grade Stainless Steel 316L. 316L is used a lot in extreme conditions like on sea going vessels and oils rigs. The beauty of the Stokem Matt is that it colors under influence of heat. This way you create your own patina which will be permanent in the steel. Part of the coloring is also that brown rusty spots will occur on the stove. This is okay and gives the Stokem its charm. The quality of the material stays in tact and we happily give a long 5 year warrenty on a Stokem.
- The warmth, mood and romance of a real fire
- Delicious cooking in your Stokem while enjoying the fire
DELIVERY TIME: January 2021
Available on backorder
The tank is made out of SS316L to withstand the heat. All other metal including bolts and nuts are made out of stainless steel SS 304.
400 (height) x 300 (width) mm
Inclusive. Made from SS304. This fire bowl is placed on the bottom of the stove in which the wood is placed. The function of the bowl is to keep the extreme heat of the coals away from the outer skin of the stove. This way the skin encounters a lower thermal heat load and ensures a longer life expectancy.
Optional. Made from SS304. The BBQ grill can be used to joyfully grill some meat or fish when the wood has transferred to coals.
Optional. In the Dutch oven you can make a delicious stew while enjoying a fire. Including SS304 hanging hook to mount your Dutch Stove in your Stokem.